New Lounger
    Thanks
    I have recently installed Firefox 3.5.2 (Doing a little bit of experimentation away from IE).
    I have to say that I was reasonably happy with IE and liked IE8.
    Anyway, so far I am impressed with Firefox and I am currently playing around with how much "Tweaking" I can do!
    My stumbling block at the moment is the Norton toolbar.
    It does appear on the toolbar list under view, but this only shows/hides it.
    Because it is fairly short, is it possible to move it to the end of another toolbar, for example, or add a toolbar after it.
    Otherwise quite a lot of space seems to be wasted to the right of the Norton icons (Is this empty space still part of the Norton Toolbar? Can you shorten it?)
    I have been playing with the separators, etc, but no joy.

Thanks
    [quote name='stevehoward3248' post='790524' date='24-Aug-2009 13:37']My stumbling block at the moment is the Norton toolbar. It does appear on the toolbar list under view, but this only shows/hides it. Because it is fairly short, is it possible to move it to the end of another toolbar, for example, or add a toolbar after it.[/quote]
    As far as I know, Firefox does not have a feature to force toolbars to share the same row. However, you can create your own toolbar or mix them up using View > Toolbars > Customize... Drag the icons you want to move to the button palette or the toolbar of your choice. Or maybe there's an extension that solves this problem?

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks for the reply.
    I didn't think there would be an easy option.
    But I thought it worth asking the question.