Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I'm looking for some guidance on a reporting project that I have. I have an existing Word doc that I would ultimately like to turn into a (possibly Excel) form. This form will be sent out to multiple users and after completion, they would return the file to me. Once I get the files back, I would save them to location on our LAN with the goal of aggregating the information into a Access DB where I would perform my consolidated reporting.

My challenge is around designing a form that allows the users to select (all conditions that apply). How should I go about capturing that information into single cells that I could then load into an Access DB?? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

tx,

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Controls from the Forms toolbar such as radio buttons and check boxes can be linked to a cell (right-click the control and select Format Control from the popup menu). When the user clicks a control, the corresponding cell is updated.

If the user should be able to indicate all conditions that apply, check boxes are more appropriate than radio buttons. Radio buttons are intended to be used for an exclusive choice.

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='HansV' post='791147' date='28-Aug-2009 09:44']Controls from the Forms toolbar such as radio buttons and check boxes can be linked to a cell (right-click the control and select Format Control from the popup menu). When the user clicks a control, the corresponding cell is updated.

If the user should be able to indicate all conditions that apply, check boxes are more appropriate than radio buttons. Radio buttons are intended to be used for an exclusive choice.[/quote]

Thanks Hans,

I will give your suggestion a go!!