Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    Does anyone know of a good tutorial for combo-boxes?

I want a combo (drop down) box that is attached to a list, and have the ability to attach a different vba command to each selected item.

I'd like to be able to jazz it up a little, with font's and colours, maybe with rounded edges, fancy borders,..... not just a plain square box.

There may be 20 items in the list, so I'm not sure how the code would look?

I would appreciate any suggestions, pointers. Thanks

In addition, I need another box where based on the selection, formula's would update accordingly. Maybe have the selected item output to the cell behind, and then use that for vlookup ??

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    You could use Validation with the List option to place a dropdown in a cell.
    You can then use the Worksheet_Change event procedure in the worksheet module to execute code dependent on the item selected by the user.
    No fancy formatting (although you could change the formatting of the cell in the code).

Or you can create a combo box from the Forms toolbar, specify a linked cell, and attach a macro to the combo box that executes code dependent on the cell value.
    No fancy formatting either.

Or you can create a combo box from the Control Toolbox, specify a linked cell and create an On Click event procedure that executes code dependent on the cell/combo box value.
    You can specify the text and background color of the combo box. Nothing fancy.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks