2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I use Yahoo mail. I receive a message with an attachment. I want to send this to a friend.

I select forward like I do went I use Outlook mail. Here is the problem. Aafter I select forward the attachment turns black and to the right of that the word remove in blue. If I select remove (in blue) the attchment is removed. If I just send the message, the person getting the message from me doesn't get the attchment.

Is there a setting that says when I forward the message the attchment is no longer valid? Help!!!

Thanks...........................

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    I have moved your post from our "General MS Office Suite" forum to the "Other Browsers and Email Clients" forum, to increase the chance of finding someone to help.

Sorry, but I have never used Yahoo mail, hopefully someone familiar with it will be able to offer you advice...

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='TheDon' post='791794' date='02-Sep-2009 12:57']I use Yahoo mail. I receive a message with an attachment. I want to send this to a friend.

I select forward like I do went I use Outlook mail. Here is the problem. Aafter I select forward the attachment turns black and to the right of that the word remove in blue. If I select remove (in blue) the attchment is removed. If I just send the message, the person getting the message from me doesn't get the attchment.[/quote]

Have a look here (Yahootips) and see if that helps.
    John (Unreconstructed Jacobite)

Thanks
    [quote name='TheDon' post='791794' date='02-Sep-2009 12:57']I use Yahoo mail. I receive a message with an attachment. I want to send this to a friend.

I select forward like I do went I use Outlook mail. Here is the problem. Aafter I select forward the attachment turns black and to the right of that the word remove in blue. If I select remove (in blue) the attchment is removed. If I just send the message, the person getting the message from me doesn't get the attchment.

Is there a setting that says when I forward the message the attchment is no longer valid? Help!!!

Thanks...........................[/quote]
    I don't use my Yahoo account much - I only have it to get access to Flickr. But the Help says

How do I forward an attachment?

Get this: Yahoo! does it for you. That's right! If you want to forward an email that itself has one or multiple attachments, the attachments are added automatically when you click Forward.
    So it looks as though it should work. I could find no settings that seemed to affect it. I tested this out and sent my Yahoo account an email with an attachment and forwarded it back to another account, and it arrived OK.

The screen I see when I forward in Yahoo looks like this.

[attachment=85366:Yahoomail.jpg]

Ian
    Attached Images Attached Images