2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I have report that utilizes a form to pass parameters to a report. The parameter form has 2 combo boxes that I would like to display the word “All” as well as the option to run the query using an single selection or all of the selections listed in the dropdown box.

I have 2 issues:
    1. The query qryItemDistribution will not work utilizing the “All” parameters from the combo box.
    2. When I click “Cancel” on the form I get run time error 2450.

Anyone who can assist me with this would be greatly appreciated. I have attached a stripped down copy of the database.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Easy Access

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    I have 2 issues:
    1. The query qryItemDistribution will not work utilizing the “All” parameters from the combo box.
    I take it you mean that you want the query to return any value regardless of what is in the Family Type field. In that case you could simply leave the criteria blank (Null) in the two rows you current have "All", or you could simply put Like "*" - and I would change your combo box so that it has two columns rather than one, and use the hidden column (usually 0) as the data source for setting your criteria.

2. When I click “Cancel” on the form I get run time error 2450.
    When the Cancel button is clicked, your event procedure attempts to execute a procedure called "Dialog_Cancel" which doesn't exist. But I don't see any reason to cancel anything - I would simply close the form in that case.

Hope this helps.
    Wendell