Thanks
    BATcher

Time prevents everything happening all at once...

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='BATcher' post='792188' date='04-Sep-2009 16:13']An honest sign[/quote]
    From my point of view, they left a bit off the end.
    It should read "temporary eyesoremetric"

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='BATcher' post='792188' date='04-Sep-2009 16:13']An honest sign[/quote]

Eye don't think it has anything to do with the motorbike. I mean, who doesn't like a good motorcycle?

I think it is that unruly bunch of trees that have been cordoned off. Who on earth would let a few of those grow to become an eyesore amongst all the lovely buldings. I say chop them down (where's Jezza?) and put up a parking lot (hey that sounds like the makings of a great song)!
    <font face="Comic Sans MS">MickeyMouse</font face=comic>
    How best to describe the Lounge-
    "Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, working together is success"

Thanks
    [quote name='MickeyMouse' post='792531' date='08-Sep-2009 21:26']Eye don't think it has anything to do with the motorbike. I mean, who doesn't like a good motorcycle?

I think it is that unruly bunch of trees that have been cordoned off. Who on earth would let a few of those grow to become an eyesore amongst all the lovely buldings. I say chop them down (where's Jezza?) and put up a parking lot (hey that sounds like the makings of a great song)![/quote]

I don't like motor bikes.

Got on one ONCE... a very long time ago, tried to kick down to start it and it kicked back, throwing me over the handle bars. (My brain didn't have time to tell my hands to let go)

For four PAINFUL weeks I could have sworn that one of my legs was at least three inches shorter than the other!
    Catz