3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I'm using Office 2007. and I have a Excel workbook that I use to enter data on and from there I use userforms to navagate to different Word document that are linked to this Excel workbook. I have downloaded this program to other computer using the same location on thier computer as mine. that way the links will stay intact and they have worked great. I just tried to download this same program on a Vista program and for some reason the links seem to be broken. is there something different about Vista. I installed all programs in the same location.
    C:\Program Files\My Report Program

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Sorry about the late reply - I was on vacation.

The Program Files folder has a protected status under Vista - it is for programs only, users can't store files there (or in its subfolders). So you'll have to choose a different path - this would be better under Windows 2000 or XP too.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='HansV' post='793599' date='16-Sep-2009 13:55']Sorry about the late reply - I was on vacation.

The Program Files folder has a protected status under Vista - it is for programs only, users can't store files there (or in its subfolders). So you'll have to choose a different path - this would be better under Windows 2000 or XP too.[/quote]
    Hi HansV
    That makes total since, Thank you HansV and welcome back.