2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I have only started using Publisher 2003 recently to do simple flyers and the such.
    I have an issue when I created a table, 15 rows deep, and changed the row heights on some of the rows.

Is their a way to resize or reset all the row heights in the table to a particular heiight or default value.

I have looked in the help and searched online, but have not been able to find any suggestions.

Regards
    Michael

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I don't think you can do that in Publisher. I don't use tables very often. If you have Word or Excel, you may want to set up your table there and then copy it to Publisher.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='zinger' post='792484' date='08-Sep-2009 05:55']I have only started using Publisher 2003 recently to do simple flyers and the such.
    I have an issue when I created a table, 15 rows deep, and changed the row heights on some of the rows.

Is their a way to resize or reset all the row heights in the table to a particular heiight or default value.

I have looked in the help and searched online, but have not been able to find any suggestions.

Regards
    Michael[/quote]

Hi Michael

You can control the individual row heights by changing the font size as per this example. If you wanted to keep the font size the same in all of the rows but have different row heights you could have an additional column formatted as a white font so that it was not visible, you could then resize only those cells and the rows would change size but the font size would look the same (see page 2).

Not very elegant I am afraid but I can't think of anything else
    Cheers

Steve

Asking the questions everbody wants the answers too but feels too stupid to ask themselves :-)