5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Good morning

I am trying to adapt a free HR Dashboard that I found on the web and although I have managed to change most things to the way that I want it viewed I am stuck with 2 graphs. I have checked that the x labels that are taking the correct source data but on the 2 graphs "Headcount and Payroll Breakdown" it will only display every other department and for the life of me I cannot fathom out why so that I change it to show all departments.

I have attached a version with dummy information (to protect the innocent!!) could some kind soul take a look and tell me what I need to change.

Thanks you
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Cheers

Steve

Asking the questions everbody wants the answers too but feels too stupid to ask themselves :-)

Thanks
    In each chart dbl-click the category axis and in the "Scale" tab of the "Format Axis" dialog, change the "number of categories between tick mark labels" from 2 to 1.

Steve

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='sdckapr' post='792501' date='08-Sep-2009 11:16']In each chart dbl-click the category axis and in the "Scale" tab of the "Format Axis" dialog, change the "number of categories between tick mark labels" from 2 to 1.

Steve[/quote]
    Cheers Steve

Spot on as usual
    Cheers

Steve

Asking the questions everbody wants the answers too but feels too stupid to ask themselves :-)