Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    On some web-sites (Facebook especially) I a unable to activate certain links. When I attempt to do so, I get a message in the bottom left hand corner of the page (where it normally says "Done") of "Errors on Page", and the links won't work. Any ideas?

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 926 Posts
    [quote name='jlkirk' post='792678' date='09-Sep-2009 07:50']On some web-sites (Facebook especially) I a unable to activate certain links. When I attempt to do so, I get a message in the bottom left hand corner of the page (where it normally says "Done") of "Errors on Page", and the links won't work. Any ideas?[/quote]

If you double click on the "error icon" it will tell you what the problem is. It is almost always an issue with the construction of the page and out of IE's control.

BTW, which version of IE?

Joe
    Joe

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='joeperez' post='792681' date='09-Sep-2009 08:09']If you double click on the "error icon" it will tell you what the problem is. It is almost always an issue with the construction of the page and out of IE's control.

BTW, which version of IE?

Joe[/quote]

Thanks Joe. I believe 8.0, and when in Facebook, the error is that "Buddylist is undefined". Any ideas?

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 926 Posts
    [quote name='jlkirk' post='792682' date='09-Sep-2009 08:24']Thanks Joe. I believe 8.0, and when in Facebook, the error is that "Buddylist is undefined". Any ideas?[/quote]

That is a Facebook or a Facebook addin problem. You need to start with Facebook support.

Joe
    Joe

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='joeperez' post='792685' date='09-Sep-2009 08:49']That is a Facebook or a Facebook addin problem. You need to start with Facebook support.

Joe[/quote]

Thanks again Joe.