Thread: Hyperlink

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi, I inserted a hyperlink. The only way it will work is when in slide show mode. Is there a way for the hyperlink to be active (take you to site when clicked on) when not in slide show mode?

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='mitjones' post='793021' date='11-Sep-2009 18:04']Hi, I inserted a hyperlink. The only way it will work is when in slide show mode. Is there a way for the hyperlink to be active (take you to site when clicked on) when not in slide show mode?[/quote]

As you say links work "on click" only in show mode. If you need to check the link Right click on it > open hyperlink in edit mode

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='JohnWilson' post='793070' date='12-Sep-2009 06:36']As you say links work "on click" only in show mode. If you need to check the link Right click on it > open hyperlink in edit mode[/quote]

I do not need to check the link. I want the link to redirect the screen to the location associated with the hyperlink URL. It only works in "slide show" view. If I send as an email, would like the link to work outside of slide show so if user opens up, link will work without having to go to slide show mode...

Thanks.