Thanks
    It almost makes you want to go right out and buy an Apple Mac... (YouTube video, 30 second commercial)
    BATcher

Time prevents everything happening all at once...

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='BATcher' post='793029' date='11-Sep-2009 14:37']It almost makes you want to go right out and buy an Apple Mac... (YouTube video, 30 second commercial)[/quote]
    Good idea! Which MAC did you buy?

"Peace begins with a smile. "-- Mother Teresa

Thanks
    [quote name='BATcher' post='793029' date='11-Sep-2009 14:37']It almost makes you want to go right out and buy an Apple Mac... (YouTube video, 30 second commercial)[/quote]

That's crazy talk! I hope you sat down and rested until the urge went away.
    Regards,
    PaulB

Thanks
    Commercials are just that. Look at the Mac commercials. All they do is trash MS, not expound upon Mac's features. Do you really pay attention to commercials anyway.
    BACKUP...BACKUP...BACKUP
    Have a Great Day! Ted

Sony Vaio Laptop, 2.53 GHz Duo Core Intel CPU, 8 GB RAM, 320 GB HD
    Win 8 Pro (64 Bit), IE 10 (64 Bit)

Complete PC Specs: By Speccy

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Myers View Post
    Commercials are just that. Look at the Mac commercials. All they do is trash MS, not expound upon Mac's features. Do you really pay attention to commercials anyway.

Truly Ted. Mac has, since the Seventies, based its existence and its success on little more than a negative campaign. And, as a matter of fact, IBM / MS, at least on TV, has chosen to just take it on the chin and leave the audience wondering.

Strange...

Chuck
    -------------------------------------------------
    "Good judgment comes from experience, and experience - well, that comes from poor judgment."

~ A(lan) A(lexander) Milne (1882-1956)- "House at Pooh Corner"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CWBillow View Post
    Truly Ted. Mac has, since the Seventies, based its existence and its success on little more than a negative campaign. And, as a matter of fact, IBM / MS, at least on TV, has chosen to just take it on the chin and leave the audience wondering.

Strange...

Chuck
    Been a while since I've looked here. I do not really think they are taking it on the chin. They tried a brief model of fighting fire with fire so to speak making commercials that mocked the MAC commercials, then decided their time was better spent talking about the benefits and features of Windows rather than simply telling us about the bad points of the competition.

I believe the only reason that Windows is the OS of choice by those trying to cause problems for all of us is simply because there are SOOOOO... many more of us using Windows. Sure, it has problems that people find, but so does MAC. There just aren't the number of bad guys attacking MAC because they want "Bang for their buck" as well. MAC users are not going to convince me to switch. I like my Windows, and with Win 7 I believe MS has pulled ahead in this race. When you factor in a free MSE, it's another win for MS.
    BACKUP...BACKUP...BACKUP
    Have a Great Day! Ted

Sony Vaio Laptop, 2.53 GHz Duo Core Intel CPU, 8 GB RAM, 320 GB HD
    Win 8 Pro (64 Bit), IE 10 (64 Bit)

Complete PC Specs: By Speccy