New Lounger
    Thanks
    I have a border design that I will use in word but how do I make it as a border? It will just be inserted as pic. How do I make it in a template for a 200 pages docs? please help.

Thanks
    [quote name='shrilyn' post='793239' date='13-Sep-2009 19:59']I have a border design that I will use in word but how do I make it as a border? It will just be inserted as pic. How do I make it in a template for a 200 pages docs? please help.[/quote]
    Try inserting the picture into the Header. This might appear automatically "behind" the document text but, if not, you can right-click the picture, choose Format Picture, and then Layout to set it to appear behind the text. Does that work?

For more specific assistance, please indicate your Word version (e.g., 2003 vs. 2007) since the menus and features change between versions...

New Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='jscher2000' post='793313' date='14-Sep-2009 15:34']Try inserting the picture into the Header. This might appear automatically "behind" the document text but, if not, you can right-click the picture, choose Format Picture, and then Layout to set it to appear behind the text. Does that work?

For more specific assistance, please indicate your Word version (e.g., 2003 vs. 2007) since the menus and features change between versions...[/quote]

Yes I have tried it and I am using 2003 version. But for a 200 pages it's a lot of work inserting in each page affecting the text format.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    [quote name='shrilyn' post='793327' date='14-Sep-2009 19:55']Yes I have tried it and I am using 2003 version. But for a 200 pages it's a lot of work inserting in each page affecting the text format.[/quote]
    Depending on how you set up the page layout and sections, you might only need to insert the picture into the header once, no matter how many pages and/or sections the document contains: just insert and set up the picture in the header for the first page - this will then automatically appear in all subsequent pages in that section. If you have more than one section in the document, you can set the headers for the subsequent sections to be "Same As Previous"; this will automatically bring the picture from the first section header, into the header for the subsequent sections.
    If you have the page setup set to "Different First Page" and/or "Different Odd and Even", then you might have to insert and set up the picture in one or two more headers at the start at the document.

Gary