Try the following:
- Open the form in design view.
- Select the check box.
- Activate the Properties window (View | Properties).
- Activate the Event tab.
- Click in the On Click box.
- Select [Event Procedure] from the dropdown menu.
- Click the button with three dots ... to the right of the dropdown arrow.
- This will take you to the Visual Basic Editor, with the first and last line of the event procedure already created. Let's say that the check box is named chkSwitch; you should see this:
with the insertion point in the empty line in between.
- Now edit the code to look like this (using the correct names):
- Now switch back to Access.
- Close and save the form.