3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I want to use Outlooks scheduler to arrange a meeting with someone in Germany (who is 6-hours ahead). If I try to find a slot for 9:00 a.m. (3:00 pm there), will the calendar account for that? In other words, if I see a slot a 9 in the morning that we both have free, is that 9 a.m. or 3 p.m. there?
    <font face="Comic Sans MS">That's what you do in a herd; you look out for each other!</font face=comic> - Mike

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Outlook internally stores all times as UTC (aka GMT) times, and uses your computer's system settings to display them according to your time zone.
    If you send someone who is 6 hours ahead of you a meeting request for 9:00 AM your time, it will display as 3:00 PM on their PC. And if you see a free slot for 11:00 AM your time, it will be for 5:00 PM in Germany.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    According to this link the time zone you are seeing should be the local time zone or in this case your time zone. When the meeting message is received, Outlook will recalculate the meeting time. Times are based on + or - Greenwich mean time

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Dang, that was fast! Thanks so much!
    <font face="Comic Sans MS">That's what you do in a herd; you look out for each other!</font face=comic> - Mike