4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I have been doing this for years and anytime anyone uses my computer, they get all freaked out. I'm not looking to change anyone, it works for me and I was wondering if anyone else does this.

What is he talking about?

In the Office programs, I put my menu and toolbars on the bottom of the screen, the one exception is in Access. The reason I do this is that most of the time, when you are working on a document or a spreadsheet, once you get it started you are usually working in the bottom half of the screen, so to me it makes sense to put the toolbars and menus down there, "close to the action". It also seems like the screen is less cluttered when all you have is a ruler at the top, like in Word. Even PowerPoint, likely as not I'm working in the bottom of the screen. The only Office program where it seems I am more to the top is Access, so I keep the toolbars at the top when there.

I tried out Office 2007 and besides not allowing much customization, it didn't allow me to move toolbars to the bottom. I was realy happy when I got to go back to 2003.

So does anyone else do this? I'm not trying to change anyone, so if it doesn't work for you, you don't need to tell me how weird it is, I know that already. I'm just wondering if I'm the only one.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    I keep the menu bar and most toolbars at the top of the application windows, except the Drawing toolbar, which is docked at the bottom by default. In Access I have docked the Toolbox to the left edge of the application window.