New Lounger
    Thanks
    Dear Woody People -

Logging in to this site has been and continues to be a problem for me for some reason,
    probably an inadequate IQ.

Anyway, previously on September 3, 2009 @ about 1:54 your time I sent in a comment
    to the MS DEFCON 5 "Get Patched Now" item dated September 2, 2009 regarding my
    failed attempt(s) to log in to Woody's Lounge.

Again, I apologize for my inadequacy, but I could not figure out how else to communicate
    with your system.

PROBLEM: This comment, in order to demonstrate my bonafide qualifications as a
    legitimate user, contains my private data such as address, phone number, blah, blah, blah.

YOU PUBLISHED THIS DATA AND CONTINUE TO DISPLAY IT. PLEASE REMOVE.

Thanks so much for your patience with simple people such as myself.

Flatlander2

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Welcome to the Lounge!

You posted your comment on askwoody.com. The staff of Woody's Lounge can't edit or remove it; please send a request to woody@askwoody.com.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='Flatlander2' post='795251' date='28-Sep-2009 07:34']Logging in to this site has been and continues to be a problem for me for some reason,
    probably an inadequate IQ.

Anyway, previously on September 3, 2009 @ about 1:54 your time I sent in a comment
    to the MS DEFCON 5 "Get Patched Now" item dated September 2, 2009 regarding my
    failed attempt(s) to log in to Woody's Lounge.[/quote]
    If I read the comment correctly, it may be that the reason you didn't get answered is that you didn't say "Woody's Lounge" in your comment. You said only that you were having trouble logging in. I'm guessing that you didn't get a response is that your comment got posted, so Woody thought you DID get logged in. Don't know - just speculating.

Hopefully, as Hans suggested, if you write to Woody he'll remove the identifying info.

BTW, I thought I recognized something about your user name. It seems you were "originally" plain ol' Flatlander and added the "2" when you were having trouble logging in. If it was a password problem and it ever happens again, just open the Lounge as a visitor and contact LoungeAdmin via the link at the bottom of each page. One of the Admins can work with you to reset a forgotten password.

PS The reason for my dejavu is your post about Shadow Protect wherein you mentioned my name. Rang a bell...

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    In future, if you want to communicate with the administrators of this lounge you should send an email to loungeadmin@wopr.com (there is a link at the bottom of the screen for this, it says Contact LoungeAdmin)

Emails sent to this address will be seen by all of our Lounge Administrators and we will try to help you as soon as we can.