2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I am changing work computers and want to take all my customisations, etc with me. Can anyone tell me how I export the My Places Bar, my outlook autocomplete email addresses, and toolbar customisations? Any other essentials I'm forgetting about?

Thanks in advance

Susan

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    If you're using Office XP or 2003, you can use the Save My Settings Wizard - see How to use the Save My Settings Wizard to back up user settings for Office XP or Description and use of the Save My Settings Wizard for Office 2003.

If you're moving to Windows Vista, you can use Easy Transfer: How to use Windows Easy Transfer to migrate files and settings from one Windows-based computer to another Windows Vista-based computer.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='HansV' post='796350' date='05-Oct-2009 10:32']If you're using Office XP or 2003, you can use the Save My Settings Wizard - see How to use the Save My Settings Wizard to back up user settings for Office XP or Description and use of the Save My Settings Wizard for Office 2003.

If you're moving to Windows Vista, you can use Easy Transfer: How to use Windows Easy Transfer to migrate files and settings from one Windows-based computer to another Windows Vista-based computer.[/quote]

As always, thanks! Much less painful than I thought it was going to be!