Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    I do NOT know all the possible "hoops" that one may have to go through to get this offer, since I have a paid version of Ashampoo Burning Studio 9.12 (2010), but those who are given to FREE offers methinks this one is worth investigating. The program itself is excellent as I and others have mentioned on several occasions here on the Lounge.
    Go here for full information on the offer and download: Ashampoo Burning Studio 2010 FREE offer.
    Jeff
    simul iustus et peccator

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks! It's a great program and at a great price
    What if your local back-up disks are stolen or damaged (fire, flood, earthquake)
    What are you going to do?
    LOCAL and OFFSITE back-up - the only true way to protect your data.

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='Pilgrim' post='796402' date='05-Oct-2009 16:15']I do NOT know all the possible "hoops" that one may have to go through to get this offer, since I have a paid version of Ashampoo Burning Studio 9.12 (2010), but those who are given to FREE offers methinks this one is worth investigating. The program itself is excellent as I and others have mentioned on several occasions here on the Lounge.
    Go here for full information on the offer and download: Ashampoo Burning Studio 2010 FREE offer.[/quote]

Thanks for the heads up. I use Ashampoo software and find is very good & easy to use. Definetely much better than Nero (at least for my taste).
    Thanks.
    Robie