5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    In my Navigation Pane, I have the name of the objects and then under the name of the object there is a Date Created and a Date modified. Is there a way to hide the date created and the date modified? It looks so busy with all that information for each query, table etc.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Right-click the top of the navigation pane.
    Select View By | List from the popup menu.

See View and manage objects by using the Navigation Pane for more options.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='HansV' post='796573' date='06-Oct-2009 12:37']Right-click the top of the navigation pane.
    Select View By | List from the popup menu.

See View and manage objects by using the Navigation Pane for more options.[/quote]

I did find it - but everything is so hidden. Even the help is a little question mark in the right corner - easily missed. I find myself reverting back to how I did things in the old interface which of course doesn't work in the new interface. I haven't even tried to create anything yet - just finding things is a chore.

Because of security where I work, a lot of selections (security) are dimmed out so I can't get to the Trust Center Settings. All my applications that have macros get security warnings and I can't disable the warnings.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    You might ask IT to fix the Trust Center Settings for you.