2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi all..
    Just a tiny question about my google/dell homepage. I usually have it set to come up when I open either Firefox or IE. For the past 2 days, the Firefox one looks like it's been loading wrong. I wondered if anyone else has had this happen.

I am running Firefox 3.5.3 and IE 8. I have absolutely no other problems browsing anywhere else on the internet and my internet speed is normal. I wonder if it's a problem with the site?

[attachment=85878:Capture.JPG]

Normal look

[attachment=85879:Capture_1.JPG]

I am sorry to not be able to show more.. I'd give away personal details if I did...
    I hope this describes what I am talking about.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    Try the procedures shown at Websites look wrong (Mozilla Support Knowledge Base). If they do not help there are some more things listed at Websites look wrong (MozillaZine Knowledge Base) that you an try.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='TonyE' post='797147' date='09-Oct-2009 19:06']Try the procedures shown at Websites look wrong (Mozilla Support Knowledge Base). If they do not help there are some more things listed at Websites look wrong (MozillaZine Knowledge Base) that you an try.[/quote]

Hi tony,
    Thanks for your reply.
    I think I fixed it.
    I googled 'Dell Google homepage' and there was a shorter, less complicated link than the one I was trying to use.
    It seems to work fine now!
    Thanks again.