New Lounger
    Thanks
    I have done a Forum Search for the GetNetUser function, and I understand how to use this to track who has made changes to the Database.

However, is it possible to get Access to retrieve the User Name before it opens a Form so it can apply a Filter.

Users are going to be entering work done on Projects.

When a User opens a Form "Time Sheets", I would like Access open the Time Sheets form and to apply the Filter based on who is logged in. I Know there is a Filter and Filter on Load Property on the Data Tab, but if I add the GetNetUser () to this, it just opens the first Record on the list and applies a Filter to that (I created a Staff Record for "Brian", which is my User Account, yet it Filtered to the first Name in the Table--not mine)?

Thanks for clarifying.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    You could create a query that uses GetNetUser() in the criteria row for the appropriate column, and use that query as record source for the form.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi Slinky

First of all, sincere apologies for the delay in getting back to you. It's been way longer than expected since I've had to revisit this problem.

Having said that, I added the GetNetUser() into the Criteria for the Query, and it seems to be working perfectly, so thank you so much for your help.

Have a great day, and thanks again.

Take care

Brian