Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    As some of you will know Jezzarette 2 has always been very "proactive and practical" in her pursuits of knowledge in the past and it has become very apparent that she is becoming quite the scientist doing well in her mathematics and showing good strength in Physics and Chemistry (Maybe my hours as Kitchen Table Science were a seed to this...who knows)

This week, as normal, my News Scientist magazine thumped onto the Log Cabin's door mat and was placed on the coffee table in its plastic envelope ready for an evening's reading.

Much to my surprise J2 picked it up, looked at it and then said "Can I read this please?" I immediately stated she could and felt really chuffed that she would want to read the magazine at the tender age of 13 years! So off she trotted with said magazine under her arm to her bedroom.

Next morning I was in the breakfast room when young J2 came to the table and started packing her school bag and then something that looked very familiar was popped into her bag which looked, but not quite, like my NS magazine. "'ere, what is that?" "Nuffink" she exclaimed and skulked off. I was too busy to really take this forward and had to rush to work myself.

So this evening I remembered my magazine and called to J2 to bring it back from her pit...she did and presented me with a somewhat different magazine that I remembered from Thursday!!!! It had most of its front cover missing AAAAHHHHHH.

It transpires that my "Little Scientist" didn't want the magazine for the content but rather the front cover "'Cos I liked the picture" to stick on her [censored] Art Book

Oh well........
    Jerry

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Kids will be kids, and you never did anything like this when you were her age

Now running HP Pavilion a6528p, with Win7 64 Bit OS.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    If this is the "New adventures in consciousness" issue then it's a great picture to put on a school art book.

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='StuartR' post='797390' date='11-Oct-2009 22:50']If this is the "New adventures in consciousness" issue then it's a great picture to put on a school art book.[/quote]

Correct Stuart and looking at it I can see why it would appeal to a young lass
    Jerry

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='jezza' post='797375' date='11-Oct-2009 14:14']....at the tender age of 13 years![/quote]
    Jerry,

Well, welcome to the wonderful world of teenagers. Yep, they'll do all kinds of amazing and unpredictable things. As their universe expands all your stuff will be theirs, until it no longer proves useful. I'm sure her heart was in the right place, but the teenage brain.....

Sorry about your magazine.
    Carpy Diem, it's .