New Lounger
    Thanks
    I had to install a new HD on my HP Pav illion Entertainment laptop. I used my recovery disks to reinstall Vista Home Premium,and my Firefox browser. My problem lies with Firefox, I can't change the layout,colors text or any other thing when I attempt to. I've sent numerous emails to Firefox with no result. I can change them all on my home PC but not this laptop. Tried disabling anti virus all spyware etc. even closing and deleting all content except my email with no results, Can someone give me any other item I can try to resolve this issue?

Thanks
    Welcome to the Lounge!

Can you compare which add-ons you have on each installation? - it could be you are missing one that gave you that ability.

Otherwise, can you attach a screen shot of the type of thing you are trying to achieve?

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='redeye683' post='797645' date='12-Oct-2009 23:20'][/quote]
    And if it's not an addon as suggested by Leif, is this the Option screen that you're talking about? What are YOU seeing?

[attachment=85939:2009_10_13_064059.png]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    Did you have an add-on such as AnyColor or Personas?
    Could you have been using a theme, there are thousands available at the Firefox Add-ons site.

You mentioned that you have sent many emails to Firefox, but Mozilla do not offer email support. They have a support forum or text based live chat option. The live chat service is not open 24/7.