Thread: PhotoStory 3

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Some months ago I had Microsoft's Photo Story 3 working for me. Now I am unable to install the program so I can continue with my project. Is it defunct? Is there another program I can use to build a lengthy slide show and dub in commentary? The plan is to eventually burn it to discs.

I am running WinXP Pro SP3.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='PaJan' post='797878' date='14-Oct-2009 09:19']... Is it defunct?[/quote]
    I don't know for sure, but it doesn't seem to be "gone" via a Google search.

If you've had it running, why do you need to install it? When you try to install it, what happens, what messages to you get?

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    It certainly isn't gone. I've downloaded and can run the program.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='mbarron' post='797885' date='14-Oct-2009 09:43']It certainly isn't gone. I've downloaded and can run the program.[/quote]
    Thanks. I just downloaded it also but haven't tried to install it. Maybe PaJan's computer needs to be "re-validated." We'll have to wait until he comes back to see.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='Bigaldoc' post='797888' date='14-Oct-2009 09:51']Thanks. I just downloaded it also but haven't tried to install it. Maybe PaJan's computer needs to be "re-validated." We'll have to wait until he comes back to see.[/quote]

Thanx Guys. I tried the GOOGLE route and downloaded and installed successfully this time. Whatinhell I did wrong before I'll never know now.