Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    I am registered for their newsletter since I own Ashampoo. I received an email overnight about a 10th anniversary "special" (as they tend to do). It says free download and registration key for FIVE of their products, including Burning Studio.

I was going to post the link here until I realized that, because it was emailed to ME, it leads directly into my account at their web site. So that's obviously a no-no. So this turns out to be not much of an announcement unless you're already a customer and don't subscribe to their newsletters. You might want to change that - I don't get too many and they're not pests.

Unfortunately, I don't see this special on the public web page - at least so far! Keep an eye out...

Thanks
    [quote name='Bigaldoc' post='798343' date='16-Oct-2009 21:24']I am registered for their newsletter since I own Ashampoo. I received an email overnight about a 10th anniversary "special" (as they tend to do). It says free download and registration key for FIVE of their products, including Burning Studio.

I was going to post the link here until I realized that, because it was emailed to ME, it leads directly into my account at their web site. So that's obviously a no-no. So this turns out to be not much of an announcement unless you're already a customer and don't subscribe to their newsletters. You might want to change that - I don't get too many and they're not pests.

Unfortunately, I don't see this special on the public web page - at least so far! Keep an eye out...[/quote]
    Hi Al, when you you take over my company? I have been an Ashampoo user for many years and have found their software very good.
    I also received the e-mail and have taken advantage of the 5 programs, in some cases they are not the current version.
    I agree with you, register with Ashampoo they offer many good Freebies.
    I sent an e-mail to them asking how you received the free registrations:
    My message
    I have today received your birthday offer of 5 free programs in celebration of your 10th. birthdayI can get through to the download links but cannot get the free full version keys. How do I achieve this task?
    Their reply
    Hi,

antoher possibility is to download and install the products. If you register the software you will get a free key too.
    Hope this helps