3 Star Lounger
    Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
    Thanks
    Hi

Not too sure whether this is the right forum for this. I've recently purchased the complete Office 2007 for my daughter for the princely sum of just 35. Its available from Software4Students to students at colleges and schools in the UK and is a limited time offer that expires at the end of this month.

This is not the feeble Office Home & Students version, this is the full package with Outlook, Publisher and Access. 2 licenses.

Software4Students appears to be Micro$oft accredited and I received genuine MS DVDs that loaded correctly and registered themselves correctly as genuine. I had to give my daughter's name and the school/college was already registered on the S4S site.

Limited offer for October only but pretty good if you can qualify.

Regards
    David

Thanks
    [quote name='DollyP' post='798387' date='16-Oct-2009 15:14'][/quote]
    There seem to be at least two of these sites around. In addition to yours, there is The Ultimate Steal
    BATcher

Time prevents everything happening all at once...

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    These deals have been around for some time for "genuine students" plus I believe they are offering Windows 7 for 30 in the UK

3 Star Lounger
    Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
    Thanks
    There seem to be at least two of these sites around. In addition to yours, there is The Ultimate Steal
    I agree that there are other sites offering similar prices. The 'Ultimate Steal' is as cheap but its conditions of purchase, i.e. must have valid .ac (.uk) email address, means it is only available to students at colleges and universities. What marks my suggested supplier is that the offer is also open to purchasers with children in secondary and primary schools, where it would be unusual for them (the students) to have college email addresses.

It is the more universal availability of the offer that prompted me to post about it.

Regards
    David

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='DollyP' post='798387' date='16-Oct-2009 15:14']Limited offer for October only but pretty good if you can qualify. [/quote]

Hmm, interesting. I've just registered with this company as I've got two (not so little) stucklings who are still at school. Office Enterprise for only 35 is very tempting.

BTW, I met Santa Claus at the site. He was eyeing up Sibelius Student edition at 108.95 as an idea for my younger stuckling. I think he might be on to something there...

Ken

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    At one time Sibelius was the most expensive piece of home computer software I had ever purchased. I do wish that deal had existed 10 years ago.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    stuckling2 is a bit of a musical whizz, I'll spare you the proud father speech. He already uses Sibelius at school. At home he's only got Anvil Studio - it's free!