2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I added the latest version of Flash. It actually told me to close all my browsers that were active (which were 3 or 4 at this point). I downloaded AND installed it. But still, my browsers keep saying I don't have it (the most recent) installed. What's up?

Browsers:

Chrome
    Opera
    Firefox

also, not used at this point ....
    MSIE
    Flock

Thanks
    [quote name='halfmybrain' post='798623' date='17-Oct-2009 20:06']I added the latest version of Flash. It actually told me to close all my browsers that were active (which were 3 or 4 at this point). I downloaded AND installed it. But still, my browsers keep saying I don't have it (the most recent) installed.[/quote]
    There are separate installers for IE (ActiveX control) and other browsers (NSAPI plugin). Which ones Adobe's site offers you depends on the browser you used to visit.

In Firefox, check Tools > Add-ons > Plugins for "Shockwave Flash 10.32.0.18". If you have it, then something else must be blocking the object from instantiating. Perhaps an extension (e.g., NoScript or a Flash blocker) or an external security or web filtering program.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    I see that neither you nor Jefferson are online this morning, so just in case...

It looks like maybe Jefferson made a typo in his post, because MY Firefox says I have 10.0.32.18 confirmed at the Adobe site. FYI...

[attachment=86057:2009_10_18_074046.png]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    [quote name='Bigaldoc' post='798639' date='18-Oct-2009 04:43']It looks like maybe Jefferson made a typo in his post, because MY Firefox says I have 10.0.32.18 confirmed at the Adobe site. FYI...[/quote]
    Thanks for checking that. I shouldn't type from memory.