3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Acronis Disk Director Suite 10.0 build 2160 has been updated to 10.0 build 2239.

Regards,
    Teunis

Edited: You can go here (Information about latest original installation files available for re-download for registered users) to confirm the latest, but you have to login to your own account to download.

Thanks
    [quote name='Teunis' post='798627' date='18-Oct-2009 03:03']Acronis Disk Director Suite 10.0 build 2160 has been updated to 10.0 build 2239.
    see [topic="0"]Acronis.com
    [/topic]
    Regards,
    Teunis[/quote]
    It appears that your link is broken, Teunis.
    Upgraders may have to log in to the Acronis home page first, then go to product updates.
    I did it that way and the newer version was there for downloading.
    BOB
    http://lounge.windowssecrets.com/S/flags/USA.gif http://lounge.windowssecrets.com/S/f...sachusetts.gif

Long ago, there was a time when men cursed and beat on the ground with sticks. It was called witchcraft.
    Today it is called golf!

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='viking33' post='798666' date='18-Oct-2009 14:23'][/quote]
    Thanks Bob. I amended his post a little.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Bob and Big Al,

thanks for amending my post. All interested should check the Acronis Forum on the use of build 2239 with Windows 7. There seem to be problems. It almost seems that Acronis has built-in a little OS-test in build 2239 which checks for Windows 7 and refuses to install if it encounters it. In some cases the older build 2160 does not have problems with Windows 7. In conclusion: don't dump build 2160 (yet).

I myself could not create a bootable CD with build 2239. Since I also have TI Home, I created the bootable CD with that one. I submitted the problem to Acronis today. I'll keep you posted on that one.

Regards,
    Teunis