New Lounger
    Thanks
    I have a bunch of saved signatures. Is there a way to include a default subject line with each signature? I want to be able to do this with a reply or new email message.

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Are you trying to have your email messages automatically populate your signature in the body of the email text, or on the email subject line?

Body of the text is simple--
    At the top of your outlook window, go to
    1. "Tools"
    2. "Options"
    3. "Mail Format" tab
    4. click on the create signature button
    5. hit "new"
    6. name your signature
    7. click "advance edit"..copy/paste signature in word file (close/save).
    8. Click "Ok" your way out of signature editing window
    9. Decide if you want to set the default signature, if not, then go to a new email message
    10. In the body of the email, click "Insert", "Signature", and choose the one you want

In the subject line---
    sorry, I have no clue there...

Hope this helped some!

Thanks
    [quote name='Lastaut' post='799224' date='21-Oct-2009 12:08']I have a bunch of saved signatures. Is there a way to include a default subject line with each signature? I want to be able to do this with a reply or new email message.[/quote]
    I don't think so, but I have not explored the signature feature in detail for many years. Which version of Outlook are you using?

With respect to a new messages, if you expect to do this often, rather than use signatures, you can use "template" files (.oft extension).

To create a template, create a new message and format it as you like, and then save it using File>SaveAs or OfficeButton>SaveAs and change the file type to Outlook template.

To generate a new message from the template, you can use File>New>Choose Form, change the drop-down to "User templates in the file system", choose your template, and bang, a new message. That is not very convenient, but you can speed access to templates using a custom toolbar. See [topic="765773"]Outlook 2007 Message Templates - better methods[/topic].

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I have tried the Template idea before and for some reason it keeps crashing my Outlook 2007. Even if I did get it working, it would be pointless to create multiple template with the only different being a couple words in the subject line. My main goal is when a specific signature is select in a new or replied email, to also have the subject line popluted with what ever I want. Each subject line would be different depending on what signature I picked. From doing other reseach there might be a way with using MACROs. So far no luck. If this is possible, I could possibly pre-populated any field with the selection of a saved signature.

Thanks
    [quote name='Lastaut' post='799380' date='22-Oct-2009 08:55']From doing other reseach there might be a way with using MACROs. So far no luck.[/quote]
    It is easy to set the subject line with a macro. However, at least in Outlook 2003, manipulating signatures with a macro was not easy; I haven't tried it in Outlook 2007.