Thread: Windows Live

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I want to put pictures of my contacts where the face icon is displayed. I don't see any way other than to create an album aand loading it with pictures. How do you stick pictures on the contact icon? Also, is there a file that contains the directions on how to use the tools and such for Windows Live?

Thanks,

SteveG

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,059 Times in 928 Posts
    [quote name='SteveG' post='799680' date='24-Oct-2009 11:03']I want to put pictures of my contacts where the face icon is displayed. I don't see any way other than to create an album aand loading it with pictures. How do you stick pictures on the contact icon? Also, is there a file that contains the directions on how to use the tools and such for Windows Live?

Thanks,

SteveG[/quote]

You can try Windows Live Mail Help to see if there is anything there.

For the Windows Live products all help is online. Start at Windows Live Help then click on the product name.

Joe
    Joe

New Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='joeperez' post='799972' date='26-Oct-2009 11:20']You can try Windows Live Mail Help to see if there is anything there.

For the Windows Live products all help is online. Start at Windows Live Help then click on the product name.

Joe[/quote]

Thanks for the assist. I'll give it try. I'm just trying to learn if there is anything useful for me in this 'Live' thing.

SteveG

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,059 Times in 928 Posts
    [quote name='SteveG' post='800093' date='27-Oct-2009 08:15']Thanks for the assist. I'll give it try. I'm just trying to learn if there is anything useful for me in this 'Live' thing.

SteveG[/quote]

You're welcome. You should investigate all the various programs in the Live suite. They are replacements for many programs that came with Windows in the past. With Windows 7 and the future these programs will no longer be bundled with Windows. So, if you need the functionality provided by any of these you'll need the Live version or some other third party program.

Joe
    Joe