2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I am running Access 2003 on a Mac under Parallels. I have being trying to run documenter and I get the message "For loop not initialized" cannot find anything about this in the Forum anyone any ideas please.

Mitch

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Does this occur in all databases or just in a specific one?

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Did not see your reply so if you get this I apologise. Thought the problem had gone away . However it had not and when I went back to the database that first gave rise to this problem it came back. So to answer your question it is one database that has the problem. Have tried repairing it without success. I am thinking of exporting to new data base but as you have to do one object at a time it will take a lot of time.

thanks

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    You can import things into a new database 'all items in one go' so that is quicker than exporting.
    Regards
    John

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    I'm sorry to report that Slinky (HansV) is no longer active in the Lounge, but I would be happy to try to help a fellow Coloradan. One possibilty is to create a new empy database and import all of the objects into it - you can do that in one shot. If you still see the same behavior, then you could try importing objects by type until you see the problem. Then you could do a binary experiment on that particular type of object until you isolate which object is the culprit.

Just out of curiosity, why are you trying to use the documenter on the database? I typically find it either provides too much detail for a high-leve view of a database, or too little detail to provide adquate documentation for other developers to follow behind me. (I hope this isn't a database I did for someone... )
    Wendell