5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I have a form with a subform, both of which are displaying data from the same table. when I view the form, it wants to display all 59 records 5 times, for a total of 295 pages. since this report needs to be printed, obviously not optimal behavior. i have formatted it to make sure there are no blank pages on the subform but am a bit flummuxed by the repeating data issue.

Any ideas?

TIA

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Is this about a form and subform or about a report and subreport? Forms usually aren't printed.

Why are the form and subform (assuming that that's what they are) bound to the same table? And how is the subform linked to the main form?

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I think I got it. No need to run a sub-report, just pop in the fields in the already provided "details" section of the report.

sorry, these are reports/subreports. i am trying to display the details on the table based on "header" data in the main report, but all the data is in the same table. so, essentially, print/display the header once and all selected detail rows. the link is by something called "vendor number" and, in this case (likely all) there is only one vendor number.