2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I am just learning my way around Access 2007. Much different than older versions.

In Table view, if you click on the Maximize Button to make the Table view go full screen, how do you reverse the procedure and minimize the table view. The Buttons disappear?

Thanks.

Paul

Thanks
    [quote name='pbien' post='800367' date='28-Oct-2009 18:30']I am just learning my way around Access 2007. Much different than older versions.

In Table view, if you click on the Maximize Button to make the Table view go full screen, how do you reverse the procedure and minimize the table view. The Buttons disappear?

Thanks.

Paul[/quote]

On my copy of 2007 they appear on the right hand side of the ribbon
    Andrew

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='AndrewKKWalker' post='800375' date='28-Oct-2009 20:17']On my copy of 2007 they appear on the right hand side of the ribbon[/quote]
    Does it make a difference whether you use tabbed documents or overlapping windows? (Office button > Access Options > Current Database >tick or clear the "Display Document Tabs" check box under Application Options.)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Yes it does - with the tabbed view, if you turn on the tabs, all windows are always maximized. If you turn off Display Document Tabs, then the UI emulates the multiple document interface we were accustomed to. However in that mode if you maximize one of the "documents" then the only way to switch to another window is to restore or minimize it so you can see the others - I tend to always use the show windows on the task bar in older versions, but that's not an option in 2007.
    Wendell

Thanks
    [quote name='WendellB' post='800381' date='28-Oct-2009 19:40']I tend to always use the show windows on the task bar in older versions, but that's not an option in 2007.[/quote]

I know its a bloomin' annoying feature.
    Andrew