Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    Earlier I was browsing using a pc. The interface was different but usable.

Now I'm using my iPhone to browse. It looks awful. It's a plainskin view- virtually text only, with no colours and with a lot less information showing than the pc interface. There's no worry about the "updated five minutes ago" format because I don't see any information about when any forum was last updated.

I seem to remember raising this issue way back when there was a testing forum and it got fixed.

It's broken again now.

I can't attach screen shots just now.

This may be a clue. The attachments message says "you cannot manage attachments using the lo fi theme".
    Subway Belconnen- home of the Signboard to make you smile. Get (almost) daily updates- follow SubwayBelconnen on Twitter.

Thanks
    The lo-fi theme is more of a "reading" view than an interactive view. Perhaps you can trick the software by specifying that you're using a desktop browser? Not sure how to do that on your version of Safari.

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jscher2000 View Post
    The lo-fi theme is more of a "reading" view than an interactive view. Perhaps you can trick the software by specifying that you're using a desktop browser? Not sure how to do that on your version of Safari.
    The only time I've seen this done is when the web page itself provides a choice between a cut down and a full view.

This arose once while testing an earlier release of IPB. The plainskin view was removed as a result of testing feedback.
    Subway Belconnen- home of the Signboard to make you smile. Get (almost) daily updates- follow SubwayBelconnen on Twitter.

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    You should now be getting the regular Lounge when you access wopr.com via the iPhone.

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    I am. A big improvement. Thank you.