Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    Not sure if this is where I ask but here I am.

Where do I find the membership list, the VIP list, the currently online activity, etc.? I've clicked on about every possible link I can find and haven't found what I am looking for.

Also I miss having the link "back to the forums" at the bottom of the page. I have to scroll to the top to return to the top and then click to "go back". Can a link at the bottom be added eventually?

Thanks!

"Peace begins with a smile. "-- Mother Teresa

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    We currently don't have permission to see who's online. No idea why. It has already been reported to the support admins.

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HansV View Post
    We currently don't have permission to see who's online. No idea why. It has already been reported to the support admins.
    Thanks Hans. I like knowing who's around and if I do happen to ask something, it is nice to see if there is any activity regarding a response to my question or another's question I am following. Plus I am downright nosy, I admit!

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi Skitterbug, you are not missing anything, it is the links themselves that are missing.

You can use these links:
    Member list: http://www.wopr.com/...php?act=members

As Hans mentioned, still no Who's online option.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by skitterbug View Post
    Also I miss having the link "back to the forums" at the bottom of the page. I have to scroll to the top to return to the top and then click to "go back". Can a link at the bottom be added eventually?
    I can't remember what this did, but assuming it does what Ms Skitterbug requires, could I also suggest that 'somehow' a refresh can be added when you return to an index of posts, so you can view the current status without having to press F5 or click the refresh icon?

And displaying a column showing the user who posted last in each thread would be a Good Thing, too!
    BATcher

Time prevents everything happening all at once...

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyE View Post
    Hi Skitterbug, you are not missing anything, it is the links themselves that are missing.

You can use these links:
    Member list: http://www.wopr.com/...php?act=members

As Hans mentioned, still no Who's online option.
    Hey! Thanks! These help! I've bookmarked them in my WOPR folder. I guess all I have to do is ask and help will be given!

I'll look forward to the addition of Who's Online at some point perhaps? We loungers are a fussy lot you know or maybe I should qualify this statement and say I am the one who can be fussy sometimes - just kidding really! Thanks for all you do!

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    I asked earlier about this: "Also I miss having the link "back to the forums" at the bottom of the page. I have to scroll to the top to return to the top and then click to "go back". Can a link at the bottom be added eventually?"

And by golly, it has appeared! Someone is really fast on the draw! Thank you very very much!