Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    We all like to munch - is our "cooking area" gone - not to be returned!?

"Peace begins with a smile. "-- Mother Teresa

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    The cooking threads were moved into Scuttlebutt.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    The Cooking forum has been merged with Scuttlebutt, since it wasn't very active. No posts have been removed, but it'll be slightly more difficult to find recipes in between the general chatter.

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HansV View Post
    The Cooking forum has been merged with Scuttlebutt, since it wasn't very active. No posts have been removed, but it'll be slightly more difficult to find recipes in between the general chatter.
    Okay Hans - Tony..........I'll adjust..... where is my I may start resorting to something stronger before I am done "learning".
    Thanks for the response!

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HansV View Post
    One more question. Since "Cooking" has been merged with Scuttlebutt will the posts be deleted after a certain number of days or will the posts be allowed to accumulate without expiration?

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi Skitterbug,

I don't think posts have expired in Scuttlebutt since the last transition in the beginning of this year. But perhaps some Admin can confirm that.

As you know, the Test Area is a different matter.

BTW: if you look in Scuttlebutt you will also see posts from Pix Place and Books/Ezines.

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Argus View Post
    I don't think posts have expired in Scuttlebutt since the last transition in the beginning of this year. But perhaps some Admin can confirm that.
    BTW: if you look in Scuttlebutt you will also see posts from Pix Place and Books/Ezines.
    I hadn't noticed the addition of these forums to Scuttlebutt either! Thanks for pointing this information out to me!
    And I am glad to know that there doesn't seem to be an expiration date for this forum since it contains some really interesting recipes and cooking ideas. Since the Pix Place and Books/Ezimes are also located there, it makes even more sense to leave the posts available.