5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    In the previous incarnation of the lounge fellow readers of a post were displayed at the bottom of the post. Is it possible to bring this functionality to the new lounge?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mbarron View Post
    In the previous incarnation of the lounge fellow readers of a post were displayed at the bottom of the post. Is it possible to bring this functionality to the new lounge?
    I noticed this too after seeing your similar reply in this thread

I believe it is tied in with the no-longer-available Who's Online feature - I can live without knowing who else is logged in, but seeing someone else actively participating in a thread you are replying to can be very useful.

I second that request!

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mbarron View Post
    This has been mentioned to the Administrators, and the support admins are aware of this, and it is on the list of things to look at, so I guess some form of Active Users listing will come back soon.

Brian Livingston
    "Who's online" is a feature of IPB 2.0 that needs to be ported to 3.0. The two software versions are such different animals that nothing that worked in a "skin" of 2.0 works in 3.0 without being rewritten. This is on the list of known issues, and we're posting a pinned thread at the top of the Suggestion Box every day that something is fixed (and five or six issues have been getting fixed every workday so far).