Thanks
    This doesn't seem to work - I have tried twice and around 40 minutes have elapsed...

[attachment=86393:LostPassword2.gif]

Additionally, the first message in the process could do with proof-reading...

[attachment=86394:LostPassword1.gif]

Whilst on the subject of passwords - and this may be related - is there still an issue with multiple accounts using the same password and/or email address?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Leif View Post
    This doesn't seem to work - I have tried twice and around 40 minutes have elapsed...
    Surely this cannot be the result of clicking on the Delete my cookies link?
    BATcher

Time prevents everything happening all at once...

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Leif View Post
    Whilst on the subject of passwords - and this may be related - is there still an issue with multiple accounts using the same password and/or email address?
    Yes, if an e-mail address is associated with an existing Lounge member, you cannot have another member with the same address. There is no means of disabling this option via the IPBoard backend.

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    FWIW, I just tested the password reset process from end-to-end and it worked properly.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Engler View Post
    FWIW, I just tested the password reset process from end-to-end and it worked properly.
    Yes, it does seem to work OK, except for with another profile I have which I used to use for testing as an ordinary member, viewing in another browser etc. It's of no great consequence, and I can live without it, but if you have a spare moment, could you please PM with the registered email address for [member=Bertie] (and/or change the password) I'd be interested to know what it is!

I'd also be interested to know why Bertie was apparently online yesterday - it can't have been me!

[attachment=86415:x5.gif]

And thanks for the other fixes you've done!

PS - the text in the second attachment of my first message could still do with re-writing: "The username or e-mail address is not case Once you have..."
    Attached Images Attached Images