4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I have the following code which ends with binding data to a textbox. I am stuck trying to find how after altering the text in the textbox, how to save the change back to the dataset/table. Appreciate any guidance. Thanks.

Dim dr As DataRow = TXMastersDataset1.Tables("TXMasters").Rows(ListBox 2.SelectedIndex)
    Dim sql2 As MySqlCommand = New MySqlCommand("SELECT TXMasters.ID1,TxMasters.Barcode FROM TXMasters WHERE TXMasters.ID1 = " & dr("ID1") & ";", con)

TXMastersDataset2 = New DataSet()
    TXMastersDataAdaptor2 = New MySqlDataAdapter()
    TXMastersDataAdaptor2.SelectCommand = sql2
    TXMastersDataAdaptor2.Fill(TXMastersDataset2, "TXMasters")

TextBox3.DataBindings.Add(New Binding("Text", TXMastersDataset2, "TXMasters.Barcode"))

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOR View Post
    I have the following code which ends with binding data to a textbox. I am stuck trying to find how after altering the text in the textbox, how to save the change back to the dataset/table. Appreciate any guidance. Thanks.

Dim dr As DataRow = TXMastersDataset1.Tables("TXMasters").Rows(ListBox 2.SelectedIndex)
    Dim sql2 As MySqlCommand = New MySqlCommand("SELECT TXMasters.ID1,TxMasters.Barcode FROM TXMasters WHERE TXMasters.ID1 = " & dr("ID1") & ";", con)

TXMastersDataset2 = New DataSet()
    TXMastersDataAdaptor2 = New MySqlDataAdapter()
    TXMastersDataAdaptor2.SelectCommand = sql2
    TXMastersDataAdaptor2.Fill(TXMastersDataset2, "TXMasters")

TextBox3.DataBindings.Add(New Binding("Text", TXMastersDataset2, "TXMasters.Barcode"))

Have you tried this?
    Code:
    TXMastersDataset2.Update
    Charlotte