Thanks
    Firefox 1.0 was released on November 9, 2004.

I started using Firefox during the last few beta releases in July or August 2004, and it has been my primary browser for the past 5+ years. It's come a long way from those early days, though of course many changes have been controversial.

Even those who have never used Firefox have benefited: Microsoft added such features as tabs and shrink-to-fit printing to IE7 to keep up with the competition.

Happy Birthday, Firefox, and many more to come!

(Feel free to throw a party: Let's Celebrate 5 Years of Firefox! | Spread Firefox.)

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    [attachment=86414:ffsmilie.gif]

I think I started with the technology previews around 0.9.1, after it had moved into the "Firefox phase" as you did; then followed with the 1.0 RC and from then on I have used it as main browser.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    I have been a convert to Firefox since 11th April 2004 (version 0.8). I currently use 4 different versions of Firefox (3.0.15, 3.5.5, plus development builds of 3.6 and 3.7).

Happy Birthday Firefox

Lounger
    Thanks
    I actually went back to Internet Explorer recently after buying a new machine, now I'm using IE and Opera. IE still has some advantages over Opera so I keep it around. Regardless, Happy fifth birthday Firefox!