Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    I used to be able to use two different browsers on my PC to view the lounge, or to use browsers on two different PCs. There would sometimes be a small difference in which posts were marked as unread, but setting all forums to be read would resynchronize the seen map between them.

With the latest version of the lounge it seems that my other PC, and my other browser on this PC, have their own independent view of which posts I have read, which is a big problem if I want to keep track of new posts as I am not always able to use the same PC.

Thanks
    I've noticed a similar type of thing between work and home. I'll check the New Posts at home, read a few, then when I get to work, the New Posts seem to show the same list, but all posts are marked as read.

I have a suspicion, founded on some previous thread, that there is a time lag of ten minutes or so before 'something' is updated. What happens if you stay logged in for a while on the first pc without doing anything, log out, then log into another? Does it make any difference? Not a practical solution I know, but it may help pinpoint the cause.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Leif View Post
    ...What happens if you stay logged in for a while on the first pc without doing anything, log out, then log into another? Does it make any difference? ...
    I have left it overnight without it catching up.