3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I have macro code that calls the InsertPicture dialog for the user to select which logo he/she wants in a document. The pictures all reside in client folders which I can identify using VBA. I want to be able to have the InsertPicture dialog default to the appropriate client folder, not the Pictures folder.

In the past I have used Selection.InlineShapes.AddPicture FileName:= because I have already known the name of the file. However, in this instance I will not know the name of the file, which is why I want to use InsertPicture.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KarenWright View Post
    I want to be able to have the InsertPicture dialog default to the appropriate client folder, not the Pictures folder.
    These two threads look promising -- and they use completely different techniques. They are for older versions of Word, but hopefully will work with little or no tweaking in Word 2007.

[topic=446425]Display Insert Picture dialog (Word 2000) (in the Visual Basic for Apps forum)[/topic]
    [topic=760019]Inserting Pictures - unable to change folder (Word2003) (in the Word Processing forum)[/topic]

Any luck?