2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Trying to create a query that can count the number of Fridays on a designated date range. Any help..

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    See the thread Counting [mon]days between two dates (2000). I posted a function CountDaysBetween that will do what you want.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HansV View Post
    See the thread Counting [mon]days between two dates (2000). I posted a function CountDaysBetween that will do what you want.
    Hey HansV, thanks for the code; by the way, I notice when I pasted the code in the module and this line "d = (EndDate - BegDate) 7" fonts is red; any idea?...

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    I posted that code many years ago; the Lounge database has been converted at least three times since then, and apparently that line didn't survive intact. It should be

d = (EndDate - BegDate) \ 7

with a backslash \ before the 7. This is the "integer division" operator in VBA, for example 19 \ 7 = 2 because 7 goes 2 times into 19 (with remainder 5).

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HansV View Post
    I posted that code many years ago; the Lounge database has been converted at least three times since then, and apparently that line didn't survive intact. It should be

d = (EndDate - BegDate) \ 7

with a backslash \ before the 7. This is the "integer division" operator in VBA, for example 19 \ 7 = 2 because 7 goes 2 times into 19 (with remainder 5).
    HansV, you're the greatest!!! thanks a million, once again..:0)