Thread: 2 Questions

Thanks
    Stiart Menu: Ok So I am an organization freak! I like to be able to keep programs together like Security etc. I cannot seem to find how to create a new folder in the start menu, I looked for anything that said start menu but couldn't find it. It just aint where it is supposed to be. Help!

Desktop icons: I read somewhere that by using the scroll wheel on a mouse, you can change the size of the desktop icons, and now I can't find the article. Anyone know how?

Thanks
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by t8ntlikly View Post
    Stiart Menu: Ok So I am an organization freak! I like to be able to keep programs together like Security etc. I cannot seem to find how to create a new folder in the start menu, I looked for anything that said start menu but couldn't find it. It just aint where it is supposed to be. Help!
    To get to the All Users start menu, Start > Right Click All Programs > Explorer all users
    (this will take you to C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu)

To get to your personal start menu go to C: \Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Window s\Start Menu

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 926 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by t8ntlikly View Post
    Desktop icons: I read somewhere that by using the scroll wheel on a mouse, you can change the size of the desktop icons, and now I can't find the article. Anyone know how?
    See http://superuser.com/questions/47590...ut-mouse-wheel.

Joe
    Joe

Thanks
    Thanks Stuart and Joe
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)