3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Well, I probably should have left my wife's PC alone! This issue (naturally) occurs ONLY on her PC! After doing some maintenance on her PC, I reinstalled her Outlook 2007. She has a standard POP3 email account. Her email is received through my website address. So she has an address that is: "sandy@XXXXXX.com" All of her emails when listed in the Inbox are indicated as being from "sandy@XXXXXX.com". I have a similar account in the same place and I am not experiencing this. I've checked the settings and can find no reason for this occurrence.

I'd really appreciate any advice on this issue. One can never rest easy when his wife has a PC problem she can blame on him!!!

--Bob Harris
    -Bob Harris
    "Seek Simplicity, Then Mistrust It!"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Harris View Post
    All of her emails when listed in the Inbox are indicated as being from "sandy@XXXXXX.com".
    Something seems to be wrong with the Messages view, or the Sent Items view has been applied to the Inbox. If you visit View > Arrange By > Current View, you can change the view applied to the currently displayed folder. If you choose Customize Current View, you can reset the columns to their factory default. Does that help?

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    What name is in the User Information area of "Your Name" of the account?

This is what will be displayed when a email is received. If this area id blank, then it will display the email address that it was sent from.

Now running HP Pavilion a6528p, with Win7 64 Bit OS.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jscher2000 View Post
    Something seems to be wrong with the Messages view, or the Sent Items view has been applied to the Inbox. If you visit View > Arrange By > Current View, you can change the view applied to the currently displayed folder. If you choose Customize Current View, you can reset the columns to their factory default. Does that help?
    I will check this; seems straight forward. Thank you for the input. Very much appreciated!
    -Bob Harris

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveA View Post
    What name is in the User Information area of "Your Name" of the account?

This is what will be displayed when a email is received. If this area id blank, then it will display the email address that it was sent from.
    This also seems like a straight-forward fix. Thank you very much, Dave. I'll check it out. I appreciate your response!

--Bob
    -Bob Harris