3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Garbette in England? She has the opportunity to study overseas for a year. Just a heads up.
    Carpy Diem, it's .

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    She'll miss the snow...

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by garbsmj View Post
    Garbette in England? She has the opportunity to study overseas for a year. Just a heads up.
    This poses an interesting set of questions. First, does this mean that Jezza has a new candidate for his KTS classes (assuming that she can meet the tuition and academic requirements and that there aren't any that include experiments on Frogs).

Or does this mean that Jezza should implement Magic Forest Directive #5, that being the implementation of the Emergency Magic Forest Mobility Avoidance Manuver (EMFMAM), also known as the Magic Forest Stealth Manuver, thus allowing him to avoid all possible encounters with Garbette!
    <font face="Comic Sans MS">MickeyMouse</font face=comic>
    How best to describe the Lounge-
    "Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, working together is success"

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

OMG, no frog will be safe

Now I am off to get my manual for Magic Forest Directive #5 as the damn Mobility Graviton Collator is stuck again...can you give us heads up on which part of England and when so we can batton down the hatches [flee]
    Jerry

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezza View Post

Now I am off to get my manual for Magic Forest Directive #5 as the damn Mobility Graviton Collator is stuck again...
    Not again! To quote from 'The Longest Day', "...My old grandmother used to say anything mechanical, give it a good bashing."
    <font face="Comic Sans MS">MickeyMouse</font face=comic>
    How best to describe the Lounge-
    "Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, working together is success"

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezza View Post

Now I am off to get my manual for Magic Forest Directive #5 as the damn Mobility Graviton Collator is stuck again...can you give us heads up on which part of England and when so we can batton down the hatches [flee]
    I have no idea where she will end up as I haven't seen the brochure yet and but she has her passport and her "Do Not Harm Frogs" pin so she's ready to go. It probably won't be until next year. So feel free to bash and experiment on frogs until then. I don't care.
    Carpy Diem, it&#39;s .

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    MissW (#1) has been in England for some weeks now (Liverpool). Surviving on parents' contributions only.

Interesting that England doesn't have a kidney bank, but it does have a liver pool.
    Subway Belconnen- home of the Signboard to make you smile. Get (almost) daily updates- follow SubwayBelconnen on Twitter.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gwhitfield View Post
    MissW (#1) has been in England for some weeks now (Liverpool). Surviving on parents' contributions only.

Interesting that England doesn't have a kidney bank, but it does have a liver pool.
    Is that the young lady who spent time in [s]Spain[/s]? (Sorry, I think it was Mexico!) If so, she's getting to be a "world traveler" huh?

(Your sense of "humor" is still intact I see...)

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Garbette in England?**She has the opportunity to study overseas for a year.**Just a heads up.**
    Are you sure it's England? There's something*here ...
    John (Unreconstructed Jacobite)