Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Would it be possible to tidy up the list of tags?

I assume that some are standard tags in the IPB software (BBCode); some were added to the list when we moved to ver. 2 (for ex. MSKB tags). It seems like several new options were added during the latest transition. I don't know what other think, but I'm not sure I like the sequence as it is now, or having that many tags not used that often. There are 27 items now.

For a good UI I think one should try to have:
    • Commonly used tags closer to the top of the list.
    • Items that somehow relate to each other should be grouped (next to each other).

As it is now some are spread out, User Profile and Tracker in the middle of Table tags etc. And Tracker? Is that used at the moment? And blog entries? That must have been added in ver. 3. "Optional" is redundant, isn't it?

And while on the subject; I think that the Post Link used to add the word "Post" before the added post ID number (obviously one can add that if one like, or remove it if it's there), has that changed?

For example:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    IPBoard doesn't currently provide us with any means of ordering the items in the Other Styles list, but I've added this to our list of feature requests. Thanks!

Thanks
    Someone with a few minutes (hours?) on their hands could update the "cheat sheets" posted in this thread for the version 2 tags: [topic=761025]BB Code List[/topic]. The reason I think it might take a while is that I don't immediately understand the purpose of some of the new items.