Thanks
    For some time now, if you click on 'Print' at the foot of each thread, the move would appear to have already (partly) taken place!

[attachment=86523:Taster.gif]

(Not to mention what happens when you click on the Lounge tab in that mode...)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Leif View Post
    [snip]
    (Not to mention what happens when you click on the Lounge tab in that mode...)

Yes, I think I saw some reference to that earlier, in some of the Download options as well.

Thanks
    All Loungers with valid e-mail addresses on file at 5 p.m. New York time on Tue., Nov. 17, will receive a link to get the paid version of the Windows Secrets Newsletter for a full six months at no cost.
    Isn't that just typical - a week ago I renewed my subscription to Windows Secrets newsletter for another year... (Perhaps I should cancel it and get a full refund?!)
    BATcher

Time prevents everything happening all at once...

Thanks
    Wouldn't it have been nice for Woody, in his post "The Lounge is moving to WindowsSecrets.com", to have paid some tribute to all the Administrators, Moderators and WMVPs who, over the years, have been "looking out for the place", keeping it going, and making it into the sort of Lounge that was worth taking over by Windows Secrets?

Not to have made any mention at all seems uncharacteristically churlish...
    BATcher

Brian Livingston
    Leif, you've found the 2-level menu that will work after the domain has been changed. I had no idea that this menu came up in the Print process. And clicking the main Lounge tab in that state goes to a nonworking page, as you point out, because there's nothing at Lounge.WindowsSecrets.com until Nov. 18.

I'll see if these menu behaviors can be changed prior to the domain name changing on Nov. 18. Of course, then someone has to change them all back. We have a list of about a dozen things that have to be completed at that point, but we believe they can all be accomplished in about 60 minutes during the switchover.

Woody's announcement had several references to "long-time Loungers," and I know he appreciates all of the existing community. There's just going to be a lot more of it in a few weeks! And I think that's what he was describing in his announcement.

Brian Livingston
    BATcher, the 6-month complimentary subscription will be added to any subscription expiry date you already may have, so no one will lose any value.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Livingston View Post
    BATcher, the 6-month complimentary subscription will be added to any subscription expiry date you already may have, so no one will lose any value.
    That post was rather tongue-in-cheek, since no amount of money can equal the benefit from a Windows Secrets subscription!
    BATcher

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Livingston View Post
    Excellent! It's not everyday someone offers to extend my life by 6 months

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I've fixed the Print page menu problem described above.