Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    I have a document with line numbers. On certain pages, I have a page break at the bottom of the page. When I print the document, a line number appears below the last line of text (i. e., after the page break). I need to correct this, but have been unable to do so. In the print layout and print preview screens, it appears to be omitted, but not so when I print.
    Any ideas?

Thanks
    I rarely use the line numbering feature, but where manual page breaks create problems in other contexts, you sometimes can work around them using a different feature to insert the break. Click in the paragraph that should be first on the next page, open the Paragraph formatting dialog, "Line and Page breaks" tab, and check the "Page break before" checkbox. Then you can delete the manual page break. Does it help?

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jscher2000 View Post
    I rarely use the line numbering feature, but where manual page breaks create problems in other contexts, you sometimes can work around them using a different feature to insert the break. Click in the paragraph that should be first on the next page, open the Paragraph formatting dialog, "Line and Page breaks" tab, and check the "Page break before" checkbox. Then you can delete the manual page break. Does it help?
    Yes it did! Thanks.